L'important n'est ni la forme ni l'enveloppe, c'est l'âme

Modérateur : satan-modos

Répondre
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Soul Eater Raws

Message par Treetz »

Hi im Treetz
i read this manga in englsih but we are currently lacking raws to translate and scan this manga

so i was wondering if you could tell me where u get your raws or if u have them all could i possibly get them

-Treetz-
weeeeeee
Sechs
Numéro 6

Message par Sechs »

I have original volumes and a scanner so I scan them and make my own RAW

PS: The RAW wich you can see on "souleater.fr" are not the RAW wich we use for our chapter, it just a low quality version for the impatient fan.
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Message par Treetz »

could u possibly send me the raws when u make them cuz me n some other ppl are gunna start to scan this manga but we need raws

we have scans up till chapter 11 and then nothing after that

thanks
-treetz-

ps. if u do send them when we make scan all credit for raw will go 2 u
weeeeeee
Sechs
Numéro 6

Message par Sechs »

Are you a member of the team "manga rain" ?
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Message par Treetz »

no i am not a member of that team

me and some other ppl are going to try to scan this mainly b/c we think its an awsome manga and manga-rain scans are very nice and all but they takes so long to come out with them

-treetz-
weeeeeee
Sechs
Numéro 6

Message par Sechs »

I buy the volume in a japanese library to make my own RAW, why don't you make the same ?
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Message par Treetz »

well i dont have a scaner for one thing and i dont know where to get japanese volumes of manga when i live in the US

-treetz-
weeeeeee
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Message par Treetz »

so would that be a no?
weeeeeee
Sechs
Numéro 6

Message par Sechs »

I think if you search a little more, you will find a store or a website wich he sell the volume (In the US) ^^

It's no, I gave myself means to work on the series and I consider that a team motivated must be able to give them themselves too.
I'm really sorry.
Treetz
OPT RANG 1

Message par Treetz »

i am truthful really motivated to do this but we have no raw and i could really use ur help
i have spent the last few days serching for raws of this but there are none except the ones on souleater.fr. i could buy the manga myself but i dont have a scaner and i dont have money to get it ( i think u need paypal or sumtin like a credit card to buy them online and i have neither of these) all i ask is for the raws they could be very lq but i no alot of ppl who would really like to read this series so i ask of u again please could i use ur raws

u guys can even benifit from this 2 because if we translate them into enlish it will be easier for u to translate them into french and its easier to find some to translate into french

i would really like to do thing manga and get more and more ppl into it because it has the potencial to be a very good manga but no1 has see much of it in the first 11 chapters

Thanks
-treetz-
weeeeeee
Répondre